Welcome to the X-Particles web site. X-Particles is a new and powerful particle engine for CINEMA 4D from MAXON. For examples of renders using X-Particles, please see the slideshow below, or the gallery where you can find the X-Particles reel and a number of still images.
The X-Particles v3 Open Beta!
October 9th 2014: The development of X-Particles v3 is in full swing and we would now like to invite users of X-Particles 2.5 to join our open beta program.
- access to the latest builds of X-Particles v3 with the new features in the stages to be announced in November
- direct feedback to the developers via a new forum
- influence the features which appear in v3
- bug reporting system
Sign up now
If you're interested, please see the v3 Open Beta page for details on how to sign up!
Some early teasers for the new features in v3 can be found on the v3 features page.
Prices for X-Particles v3 are shown on the v3 pricing page.
We're very pleased that X-Particles has been a commercial success, but with that success comes the need to make changes to our pricing structure. These will come into effect on November 10th 2014. In summary, we are switching to UK sterling (£) as the currency used for purchases, and we must now add VAT for all purchases from within the European Union. The actual prices will be very similar (with allowance for fluctuations in exchange rates).
For full details, please see the new pricing structure page.
X-Particles v2.5 Service Release
October 6th 2014 - A new update to X-Particles v2.5 has been released. Full details can be found on the service release page.
The update will be delivered via the online updater, or users may download the most recent version from the current version page.
Take a look at Mike Batchelor's new X-Particles reel, using features in version 2.5. Superb creative work from Mike which showcases some of the things X-Particles can do!
The latest news about X-Particles can be found on our news page.
This slideshow contains a number of still images by us and by some of our very talented users. Larger versions of the images in the slideshow are available on our gallery page.
- PATRICK R. GSCHWIND1
- PATRICK R. GSCHWIND2
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.01.12
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.01.32
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.01.53
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.02.06
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.02.24
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.02.45
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.03.04
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.03.28
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.03.45
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.04.01
- Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 21.04.22